Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Fashion brand/retailer for hipsters and trendy people. ;)

I take it you don't quite know what a hipster is haha :D

I don't like 99% of what this brand has in their catalogue (too out there/flashy) but I still had a browse anyway as usually there's always something someone will like in any brand.

Is it 100% wool?

No idea. There's no label tag showing what it's made of anywhere which is a bit weird though there was a tag in the pouch with spare buttons but that's at work... The main label just says "Origin: Turkey ... British Cloth". Feels closer to thick tweed I'd say.

Associate
Love the book, love the film, now we need some singin' while we're slaying...

abqs.jpg

Soldato
Out of interest, what did that change hands for? :)

owes me just over 5k. FSH Tax till april Mot till Feb.Top spec every extra (54plate with 100k)

does have a dink in the passenger door, needs a wheel refurb, and a blooming good clean.

As I say convertible in oct / nov? plus v8? will see how it goes.

Last edited:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Oh thats a very nice price for a convertible, there is a couple of thousand at least in that for you then :)

I think you should keep it, its way nicer than an E92 ;)

Soldato
Oh thats a very nice price for a convertible, there is a couple of thousand at least in that for you then :)

I think you should keep it, its way nicer than an E92 ;)

only if it sells. I bet I sit on it two months plus. which wont bother me as I will use it tbh all the tyres are good etc. It needs a bit of use too smells unused :(

Wish the exhausts were louder lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom