Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Bought a new house! Exchanged contracts so technically bought.

Move in end of November from a house share, cannot wait!

ca45.jpg

Soldato
e1Zwkn7.jpg.png

Another hellie - v912. Only had a 5 second flight indoors, scared of hitting something. Seems quite quiet for the size.

More info here for those interested.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well...

http://i.imgur.com/94mDT4gl.jpg[IMG]

Been really getting on with these (Eco-pouches), so I saved myself a few quid and bought a big boy. Delicious shake, with everything I want from it and no [B][U][I]hormonal [/I][/U][/B]mood swings.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qUgeUdZl.jpg[IMG]

Picked up a 27" 2560 x 1440 Hazro, and damn is it beautiful. It was either this or go triple monitors, and I'm really happy with the choice.[/QUOTE]

Dem hormonal whey mood swings. :rolleyes:

Do other shakes make you hormonal or do you suffer PMT?

Associate
I am 26 and yes I realise how sad this might seem to some. But I just couldnt help myself. Not played one since the original Red.

God, I want this. No 3DS :(

Dem hormonal whey mood swings. :rolleyes:

Do other shakes make you hormonal or do you suffer PMT?

There's quite a few out there that contain 'additives' that **** with your hormones. Obviously just clean whey is fine, but that's not what the majority contains. I appreciate your concern ;)

Soldato
There's quite a few out there that contain 'additives' that **** with your hormones. Obviously just clean whey is fine, but that's not what the majority contains. I appreciate your concern ;)

Out of interest, what are these additives you speak off?

Caporegime
God, I want this. No 3DS :(

What 'additives' are these? Seriously because I want testerone fulled whey!

Soldato
Cards Against Humanity (UK Edition)

Best game ever, played it at the weekend with 4 other couples and it was one of the funniest nights ever. Drinking challenges for good/bad answers makes it brilliant. Got everyone at work involved and buying it.

I'm one of the funniest people most people have ever met but my girlfriend who isn't funny at all won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom