Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. :) How many rooms?

Thanks. It's a three bed :)

I'm in a wheelchair from a spinal cord injury so I'm already considering doing a build log of the redesign and adaption process over in Home & Garden.
It could be a slightly more unusual build thread than other members have written, coming from a disability/accessible/functional view.

Thanks. It's a three bed :)

I'm in a wheelchair from a spinal cord injury so I'm already considering doing a build log of the redesign and adaption process over in Home & Garden.
It could be a slightly more unusual build thread than other members have written, coming from a disability/accessible/functional view.

That would be quite interesting. I deal with the space standards when designing new houses so it would be good to see how you get on with your alterations in that house.

Arrived today...

IMG_7553.JPG

Thanks the haribo.

That would be quite interesting. I deal with the space standards when designing new houses so it would be good to see how you get on with your alterations in that house.

Nice one. I'll see if I have the time to do a build log

I know where you're going to live ............. ;)

Hmmm....just what you want to read on an internet forum, that's sounds slightly stalkerish! :p ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom