Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as good as the Asus Xonar Essence though.

Hah! Saved me a search. I actually originally bought the Essence, but stupidly bought a pci version and not the pci-e. so had to send it back and decided to get a wee xonar dgx £20 one to keep me going. Will need to order the Essence soon, would like to hear my headphones sing.

I work in some producing..so having all kinds of options between video work and sound inputs are what I needed, kinda was more a though to also have the handy out of the box style controller for headphones and mic-input..you have no idea how that stuff day to day is really handy.

rk37.jpg

LOLLIES!!!! :D

So the Tv, and Amp arrived, so had to upgrade the sounds card, looks and feels quality.

http://i.imgur.com/rozgjnG.jpg
I've got one of those, it sounds awesome - right up until it randomly vanishes from Windows every few weeks, and I have to physically remove it, reboot, run driver sweeper, physically reinstall it, then reinstall all the drivers. Suffice to say it’s getting replaced soon.

Some people don't enjoy making large holes in their ears. Some people like setting off fireworks and making it the centre piece of a party.

funny - I don't have large holes in my ears. No idea what your getting at there..

I understand he enjoys fireworks i just don't understand the interest in paying for something to burn. That can be applied to a lot of other things people buy to burn :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom