Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste of money.

Some mines just for you.

Maybe I'll shove one up your rear and show you how much fun they can be :D

6jz8.jpg

It's that time of the year again where everyone feels the need to chime in on how much of a waste of money it is, I'm sure your comments have made him regret his decision. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your night -Ad- ;) not going for it this year, buying a PS4 instead.

Haha, cheers. Enjoy your PS4, I'm waiting until next year to grab one!

I doubt it even cost him a lot of money. Probably no more than if he and his mates went out on a night out. If his friends bring drinks/food he'll make it back.

Quite a bit more than a night out, but it's quite the tradition at my parents house and as you've highlighted, people bring food, drink and pay towards the fireworks.

So I got a new polo shirt and some fancy 1 Million EDT in the hope it would transform me in to a babe magnet.

Turns out the lasses want more in a man, like good looks, a nice body, charisma and a sense of humour.

I might ask for a refund.

NtNjxTZ.jpg.png

Would this be fit for purpose? I hope so because at £9.99 it's far cheaper than plastic surgery, a 2-year gym membership and self help books on how to be charming and humorous.

GgPHvAr.jpg.png

Would this be fit for purpose? I hope so because at £9.99 it's far cheaper than plastic surgery, a 2-year gym membership and self help books on how to be charming and humorous.

Excellent!!!!!

All you + your mates expenses? ;)

North of 4 figures, hence likely my last year of doing it :(

Just counted it up and I have 57 fireworks along with about 70 rockets.......This is going to be a complete pain to set out and fire!

Just bought a Berghaus Men's RG1 for £28 from amazon.

(NOT MY IMAGE)
http://www.ukactiveoutdoors.co.uk/assets/drgalleries/2554/thumb_berhausrg1.jpg[/IM/G]

Anyone used these before, they any good? I needed a water proof with a hood and this just came down in price for a few hours and thought, why not?, was on hotukdeals [url]http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/berghaus-mens-rg1-light-waterproof-jacket-32-42-most-sizes-amazon-with-free-delivery-1679276[/url][/QUOTE]
I bought the original RG1 in black 4 years ago... I've used it for everything as I don't particularly feel the cold and it's still going strong - looks brand new still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom