Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sd6b.jpg

Some Japanese mochi with red bean filling :D

If you're not out every single clear night using that thing I will come over and batter you :D

After seeing some views through a 12" dob and thinking they were awesome around here, I can only hope to imagine what kind of views you will be getting.

I think NASA better ditch Hubble now and just move to yours :p

:D

I'm out when it's clear, but I see my arch enemy (moon) is up right now lol

The views are very good, having a 22" mirror excels under dark skies, the whole scope is heavy so it's not transportable, weights about 90 kilos or so.

Nope, don't have an iPad or any form of tablet right now. So I'll probably think it's good even when it's **** :D

I think the new ipad mini is being released very soon isnt it?

If there isn't much of a difference to justify the price hike, you could stay with the mini that's in production now! :) saves you money for more shoes! which im sure you would love :D

If there isn't much of a difference to justify the price hike, you could stay with the mini that's in production now! :) saves you money for more shoes! which im sure you would love :D

I have an ipad 2, friend ipad 4. Look and work the same to me.

Possibly 1st November... Will find more info on 22nd Oct hopefully! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom