Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Car care \0/

rps20130614_194510_386.jpg

Associate
When I look through this thread, I facepalm, I really do. I can appreciate some things that people buy, there is no problem, but there are so many pointless purchases. Why not sponsor a panda instead or something? Perhaps Oxfam should appear on that direct debit bill.

I know everyone works hard for their monies, and should spend it how they wish, but I cannot help but think that some people are taken by mugs, by themselves.

I can understand why some people would buy certain random little things, but there is other things where there just seems no point to it.

Apologies if I upset anyone, but I think others must see it in some cases as well.

Soldato
When I look through this thread, I facepalm, I really do. I can appreciate some things that people buy, there is no problem, but there are so many pointless purchases. Why not sponsor a panda instead or something? Perhaps Oxfam should appear on that direct debit bill.

I know everyone works hard for their monies, and should spend it how they wish, but I cannot help but think that some people are taken by mugs, by themselves.

I can understand why some people would buy certain random little things, but there is other things where there just seems no point to it.

Apologies if I upset anyone, but I think others must see it in some cases as well.

Yeah, I reckon everyone should just buy what they strictly need and then give the rest of their income to homeless pandas. I assume you currently reside in a cardboard box?

Permabanned
Just googled Backtrack. How easy is it to pick up and use effectively for someone new to penetration testing?

Depends how well you know Linux, but mainly how well you actually know security. As youve never heard of backtrack i'm guessing you know very little about infosec and thus would struggle with anything more than basic.

Soldato

The age old idiom "One man's trash is another man's treasure" applies here. The world would be a boring place if everyone thought/liked the same things.

Soldato

Come on what was the purchase that was the final straw for you :p

Soldato
I did buy state of decay and points but not worth a screen picture :)

I got a new mfd cougars(last ones died), some blank ink and 12 months gold for when state of decay co op comes out later :D

Wise Guy
Soldato
FPV goggles + video transmitter and a Sony CCD board camera (not pictured)
41xN1ga.jpg

To fly this
fvvnfK1.jpg

Does thing that put out put out much more power than a phone? It can't be terribly good for your brain being cooked with radio waves like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom