Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how well you know Linux, but mainly how well you actually know security. As youve never heard of backtrack i'm guessing you know very little about infosec and thus would struggle with anything more than basic.

Fair enough, thanks.
It isn't something I really know much about. It just happened to be discussed at work recently.
Might still have a look though. Might learn something new :)

bootsale purchase :P £1 each
IMG_20130616_211315_zps9ae8ec2e.jpg

Was looking at treating myself to that camera as well - I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it please?

I been tempted by one those Samsungs deals too. Order one of their Smart cameras and you get free Tablet with it. Check out smartnxoffer. A friend has had his for a while now and it says its a great little camera for budding amateur and the tablet works great in combination with it. :)

When I look through this thread, I facepalm, I really do. I can appreciate some things that people buy, there is no problem, but there are so many pointless purchases. Why not sponsor a panda instead or something? Perhaps Oxfam should appear on that direct debit bill.

I know everyone works hard for their monies, and should spend it how they wish, but I cannot help but think that some people are taken by mugs, by themselves.

I can understand why some people would buy certain random little things, but there is other things where there just seems no point to it.

Apologies if I upset anyone, but I think others must see it in some cases as well.

Has to be trollin?

Especially in this thread lol.

Cheap month this month.

null_zpse5f0ba3f.jpg

Oh and don't know if it counts but work bought me this.

null_zpse464d76d.jpg

Nice, when you have used it tell us what its like, I am looking at getting one for the car.

Dan
Yes,let us know what it's like for general use and what the blower is like also please.

And a link to where you got it from as well please :)

Seen it on amazon for £35.
I've used both functions now and it's pretty good.

I've used the vac for crumbs on the worktops and some spilled soap powder. The blower got used yesterday to clean out my PC, which it did very well. One word of warning, this thing is loud! After 10 mins on the balcony dusting my PC I noticed a slight ringing in my ears, so I'll put in my in-ear headphones next time. It comes with all the attachments you can see pictured on the box, so is pretty versatile.

I got mine for £32 with free P&P from eBay.

wJNbHyC.jpg
Stone roses ticket, hire car, hotel in glasgow and a bucket load of booze £300 plus a receipt for a lawnmower bought today Bosch 370 on offer at £89.99

CWoBgqR.jpg

Obligatory 'Scotland in Summer' Peeing down with rain and a rainbow 'appearing' on stage :D

I've used both functions now and it's pretty good.

I've used the vac for crumbs on the worktops and some spilled soap powder. The blower got used yesterday to clean out my PC, which it did very well. One word of warning, this thing is loud! After 10 mins on the balcony dusting my PC I noticed a slight ringing in my ears, so I'll put in my in-ear headphones next time. It comes with all the attachments you can see pictured on the box, so is pretty versatile.

I got mine for £32 with free P&P from eBay.

link please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom