Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a bit longer than I might have wished for - finally picked up the keys a couple of weeks ago.

2013-12-07%2009.29.18-1.jpg

I thought/was under the impression that it was near impossible for a non arab to purchase property out there? Nice house :)

I thought/was under the impression that it was near impossible for a non arab to purchase property out there? Nice house :)

Thanks guys. Expatriates are able to purchase property in designated "Freezones" in other areas you need to be a GCC Citizen.

I am doing some renovations on the place at the moment so will post a thread in the home and garden forum,

Nice house but the spoof chimneys are in a weird place. If it really had some fires they would be on the gable ends not half way along the roof like that. :D

Not necessarily? If they have a chimney breast feature on the end walls, be time you have your cavity walls (12" 300mm) and breast in place that's about where the chimney would fall. Must be doing something anyway. :p

Thanks guys. Expatriates are able to purchase property in designated "Freezones" in other areas you need to be a GCC Citizen.

I am doing some renovations on the place at the moment so will post a thread in the home and garden forum,

Please do, looks great, would be very interested to see what you do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom