Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be fooled by the AK, it's still a mass produced stamped from fridge doors rifle, if you want something to start with try the Mosin Nagant, you should be able to pick up one rather cheap, clean and restore it yourself and pick up odds and sods for it and feels like a proper rifle, it also has history from WWI to 1990's Afghanistan.

Good start to a collection.

Unrelated but I ordered one of those battery chargers after your recommendation in another thread :D

It's a neat little charger indeed especially for the price!

Thanks for the info, Strife. I'd love an old deact SMLE or Mosin.

MrK, four pounds? Where from?!

It was from The Range but strangely appears to be an in store item only as I cannot find it on the website :/

Took a bit longer than I might have wished for - finally picked up the keys a couple of weeks ago.

2013-12-07%2009.29.18-1.jpg

Arabian Ranches? Shame its so far out of town though :(

not sure how i do it justice as pics dont really say a lot

A coat I had my eye on for a while but at £300 quid was a tad expensive for what I use it for? pics really dont show it of. picked up in John Lewis sale for £205

IMG_4129 by regy53, on Flickr

mT3aTKS.jpg

Also noticed that the Borg Sphere (from the Star Trek collection magazine) is on the shelves. Looks quite good but Im not spending £10 for it.

Last edited:
mT3aTKS.jpg

Also noticed that the Borg Sphere (from the Star Trek collection magazine) is on the shelves. Looks quite good but Im not spending £10 for it.

does it say how much the price will be when its not the first issue offer?

could be a very nice set when its all complete but im guessing it would cost a few hundred pounds to get it all :mad:

could be a very nice set when its all complete but im guessing it would cost a few hundred pounds to get it all :mad:

I saw the advert on the TV yesterday. I think the next issues are going to be £10 a pop.

My Christmas present to myself. Wanted closed as I already have 595s but they don't keep out the other half's choice in TV programmes. Fancied wireless for ages! Who doesn't want to carry on listening in the Khazi right???

k7xr.jpg

It's an Eaglemoss magazine, their Star Trek and Doctor Who magazines are £10 each and there are £20 "special" issues with bigger, more sought after models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom