Not open for further replies.
Associate
New printer:
3qlYJ.jpg

Came free with it:
3qlWt.jpg

Soldato
evApnpl.jpg

Very nice so far, bass is great for a 2.0 set and they look really nice. Deciding on grills on or off.

No Z5500 sub woofer so I can finally put my feet under the desk.

£50, and going to sell my Z5500s for £80 :).

Soldato
[DOD]Asprilla;24528827 said:
I found all the travel offices to an ache to be honest. We ended up flying a lot of places as it was cheaper for our mates who live in Japan.

We found the travel centre at the M-North exit of Tokyo Station very good for doing the the Rail Pass ... no queue, spoke English and very helpful with doing the whole process and getting us some reservations done as well.

We didn't want to activate and use the rail pass when we got into Japan as we wanted to use it later on so used the Airport Limobus service as it was the same cost as getting the train in but even had a stop at our hotel so no walking at all (and was very easy to sort out which I find important after travelling for 12hrs!).

Probably going to end doing some internal flights to next time due to the range of places we want to go to and the timings.

Soldato
Pretty little things, aren't they? Do you buy them as investments?

Not as serious investments, although obviously there is some value there. Mostly for fun at the moment :p

If I was buying purely as an investment I'd probably just buy dozens of the same coin. At the minute I'm collecting different British gold sovereigns and various 1 ounce silver coins from around the world. And the platinum eagle just to have a platinum coin :p

Soldato
Very nice so far, bass is great for a 2.0 set and they look really nice. Deciding on grills on or off.

No Z5500 sub woofer so I can finally put my feet under the desk.

£50, and going to sell my Z5500s for £80 :).

Grills on for me ;)

Had my current pair 5 years now, still sound amazing. I played some music of my mac through them to a mate who was genuinely surprised how good they sounded. Bought a second pair for my sister when she asked for some too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom