Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
2s79kpf.png

Associate
Most cases look naff but that is rather smart.

Most cases seem to make your phone look like a dodgem and I knew I didn't want that. The Spigen isn't the cheapest case around (£17.99) but I think it's one of the best looking on the market.

Soldato
[DOD]Asprilla;24528739 said:
Remember to get your rail pass in the UK before you go. Saves a fortune, though queueing at Narita to get it validated is pain in the bum; you'd think Japan would be more automated but they just love their bureaucracy.

Can be easier to use the Airport Limo Bus service to get in from the Airport to the city depending on where you are going ... then you can validate your rail pass for use on other trips at your leisure the next day (assuming that the rail pass is going to be used for more travelling around during the trip).

Soldato
Can be easier to use the Airport Limo Bus service to get in from the Airport to the city depending on where you are going ... then you can validate your rail pass for use on other trips at your leisure the next day (assuming that the rail pass is going to be used for more travelling around during the trip).

I found all the travel offices to an ache to be honest. We ended up flying a lot of places as it was cheaper for our mates who live in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom