Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bought that car in cash ? :eek:

I would have liked to hand him a wade of cash but it didn't make a dent to the final price

It was the voices inside that told him to do it! :D

Edit: Just seen your in Northampton, get a garage, that looks to be Abington/Semilong way?

Edit2: Or near down by urr St James?

Edit3: Wait, that's not a Northants reg woulda thought it'd be registered in northants if bought at the Audi dealership here.

Yeah the car got delivered to my parents in St James - well spotted. I brought the car in Essex but had it delivered.

decided to upgrade the GPU in my system. the XFX 5850 w zalman VF3000A cooler was starting to annoy me. and I needed a couple more mags for the Ruger LCP. a couple o clicks on the interwebs later and they both showed up yesterday .
new7950_mags.jpg

I bought far too many games on the Steam sale. Picked this up today just so I could play some Castle Crashers and a few other games that need a gamepad. Works well, although from what I recall of using MS controller years go, this Game Stop one does not feel as compy and the buttons, and sticks don't feel as nice when used.

Sadly Game Stop in my town are the only place I can get these, and they don't sell the actual Microsoft controllers. Just their own brand ones. Still at €24.99 it seems to be all right.

I'm still pants with a controller though.

Where from and how much? My collection is in need of the pair :(

Definitely interested in the bad-ass Soundwave.

Picked those up in Singapore so a fair bit cheaper than we can get them over here. You can always find them on Ebay and every now and then it's a UK seller rather than taking a risk on an import from Hong Kong/Taiwan, but sill a bit pricey for toys. Er, I mean adult collector's pieces. Investments even. :)

Soundwave and his cassettes are totally awesome indeed. Hasbro are gonna do a US release including all 5 cassettes so that might be a cheaper way to get hold of him, but still a pain in the bum from UK :(.

{SAS} TB Can you give me some input on that lens. I am thinking of a 300 for my Nikon D80.

Would be interested to see some photos etc. (perhaps in the photo section) of this lens) and your opinion on it.

Thanks

{SAS} TB Can you give me some input on that lens. I am thinking of a 300 for my Nikon D80.

Would be interested to see some photos etc. (perhaps in the photo section) of this lens) and your opinion on it.

Thanks

No probs mate, sods law it turned up and batteries were about flat - ill give it a go over the next few days and get some shots up in the photo section :)

Picked those up in Singapore so a fair bit cheaper than we can get them over here. You can always find them on Ebay and every now and then it's a UK seller rather than taking a risk on an import from Hong Kong/Taiwan, but sill a bit pricey for toys. Er, I mean adult collector's pieces. Investments even. :)

Soundwave and his cassettes are totally awesome indeed. Hasbro are gonna do a US release including all 5 cassettes so that might be a cheaper way to get hold of him, but still a pain in the bum from UK :(.

Awesome, I am going to keep an eye out. Soundwave looks epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom