Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fQf0WdY.jpg.png

:D

Got 2 more on the way too ;)

Weird, I actually have one of these on my desk right now.

After many a nerf fight in the office, throwing them is more effective, it does take a while to perfect the technique though. :D

The only one we have which is more effective then throwing is the shotgun one, two at a time baby yeah!

Latest couple of books, one e-book & one paperback.

54f63d5fac7c2630ed06b6c5775bbe7a-d6eq9u9.jpg

palebluedot_by_darkelmarko-d6eq9zw.jpg

Ay, was pleased it was in such good condition - can't get it on ebook & I don't think it's still in print - had to get a used one off Amazon.

I've read it before as my dad has a copy, but wanted one of my own as it's one I enjoy reading the odd chapter every so often & it's a bit of a trip to grab it!.

Weird, I actually have one of these on my desk right now.

After many a nerf fight in the office, throwing them is more effective, it does take a while to perfect the technique though. :D

The only one we have which is more effective then throwing is the shotgun one, two at a time baby yeah!

Yup! purchased the shotgun and a normal handgun one :D

No Pics as of yet as I got home late last though :(

Last edited:
BoxFiles130723131917.jpg

Had these a while back and they're not bad however I broke them and went to get a cheeky refund and they'd sold out so I settled for some others however I caught these with £50 off and decided to get some. Great little things IMO.

^ Looks a bit beefy!

Whats the lumen output, how long does it last and what batteries?
Beefy because it's a lamp too, it's a wind up so a built in rechargeable battery. It also has a USB out port so you can plug in a phone or other USB device and charge it by cranking the handle.

804439155.jpg

Manual says 32 lumens from the lamp and 18 from the torch, it's definitely not the brightest torch I've used but it's better than what I was using before by a long shot and will do me for camping I think... Book says 6 hours for the torch and about 3 for the lamp. Still probably going to get a cree or something similar at some point. The lamp and USB features are what sold me.

Interesting, whats the make & model? Coukd you put a pencil next to it as cannot really tell the size.
I have a Nitecore EA4 (800 lumen max output on 4 AA batteries) but only last about 2 hour 30 mins at that setting (there are lower)
I need a wind up type lamp/torch for festivals.

I was camping with my Nitecore and someone started flashing a green laser at our tents. I aimed the Nitecore at them on strobe with max setting at them and left it balanced on a tent. They stopped flashing the laser after a minute :)

3 things arrived today, the first I completely forgot I even ordered and wondered wtf it was that someone has sent... It's a rechargeable stereo A2DP bluetooth audio receiver with headphones/stereo jack. Gonna be quite useful to keep in the car/in a bag when travelling places:

av_bt_a2dp_1.jpg

av_bt_a2dp_2.jpg

Sound quality is superb as you'd expect for modern A2DP, there's no audio lag when playing back video either. According to the paper that came with it it can power heavy speakers/phones. It had no trouble powering my Sennheiser HD595 and I noticed no quality difference to when the cans are connected directly to the phone. This effectively makes my earphones wireless which is sometimes handy.

I'm just blown away by the quality of audio without a single issue here. The last time I tried portable bluetooth streaming was when it was really poor quality and had a sketchy connection.

The 2nd and 3rd items aren't really ones I've bought but can keep/sell or do whatever. Noontec's current earphones and also their bluetooth/wired headphones.

_26A8236.jpg

_26A8268.jpg

Yeah they look like clones of Dr Dre Beats and you probably don't want to be seen walking down the road wearing either but the headphones output surprisingly good quality sound, plenty of bass without distortion and nice level of detail in the treble. They're built well too, less cheap feeling than Dr Dre's headphones I might add. Bluetooth works flawlessly and they double up as wired headphones as well. They cost circa £90 and IMO are well worth that price for the features you get (A2DP for media and phone profile, skip tracks/play pause button and volume control).

The earphones though are rubbish, little bass, little treble and muffled mids leading to a sound that makes you feel a bit ill after a while. A classic case of epic packaging and presentation (cool case!) but little substance. Better off spending a few quid more and getting a pair of Sennheiser CX300.

bought the TOMTOM GO 400 first but then realised it didnt have bluetooth calling.

so returned and bought the TOMTOM VIA 135.

also purchased a license for drive bender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom