Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

I'm pretty sure that the 'S' prefix denotes solid top as well as solid back and sides. The S000M-15 is considerably more expensive, in keeping with an all solid model. Plus the details for the S model specifically mention solid mahogany back and sides. An all solid guitar for £220 would be too good to be true, surely.

Edit: e.g. http://www.sigma-guitars.com/index.php?id=369

Edit 2: Still sounds like a v good guitar though in any case!

Last edited:
Caporegime
"Oooo, you know what would be great in this weather? A sporty 2 seater. We can blast through the country lanes, overtaking caravans with ease and head on down to Weston for the day, stopping off for nice eats on the way back. And obviously we should get the roof dow....oh, wait."

Ignore me, if you haven't already. I'm just jealous :).

Also I'd sort that driveway before spending £xk on a car, but that's just me.

Caporegime
931320_10152891549640261_1995050563_n.jpg

It needs the following doing: Both wheels need straightening, replacement rear derailleur, replacement chain.

The best bit? My girlfriends friend worked in bike shops and can repair it for mates rates - it'll cost me less than £100 all in for an on the road bike, I'm chuffed. (Was £56 off ebay due to the work that needs doing)

And yes, I'm aware the bikes forks are the wrong way round.

I also got a spare set of road tyres with it, very very pleased :)

Soldato
My Cannondale CAAD8 Sora which I bought on the cycle to work scheme. Being stored at my parents until I move house, couldn't resist buying it as Evans offered me a great deal.

image_zpsd838bc07.jpg

Soldato
931320_10152891549640261_1995050563_n.jpg

It needs the following doing: Both wheels need straightening, replacement rear derailleur, replacement chain.

The best bit? My girlfriends friend worked in bike shops and can repair it for mates rates - it'll cost me less than £100 all in for an on the road bike, I'm chuffed. (Was £56 off ebay due to the work that needs doing)

And yes, I'm aware the bikes forks are the wrong way round.

I also got a spare set of road tyres with it, very very pleased :)

and turn the forks round as there back to front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom