Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Thanks for that, I'll probably be a medium then I'm 6"1, 174lb, 40 chest, 32 waist.

Best start looking, I take it they don't do sales very often?

Sounds like you maybe a medium, going on what I have read.

No sure to be honest. I did get a email the other day with 20% off valid until midnight tonight. The code is NY2014 if you are interested. :)

Associate
My lovely new room shaking bass stack :)

_58.jpg

Absolute bargin from the bay, can't wait to christen it with it's first gig :)

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
I have that lamp, its annoying after a while, as the bricks flicker most of the time :(

It is mains powered, and the bricks have positive and negative edges, which allow them to connect to each other.

Soldato
Same happened to me, is it just an updated router?

Also says when you have the new hub to apply again for the wifi booster.

Yep I think so! Can't complain at all.

I'll see if it improves the WiFi signal to parts of the house. If not ill get the booster. Or ill get the booster anyway as it is free!! :D

Soldato
Why doesnt the model have the gun turrent on the top as depicted in the image to the left?! not entirely accurate even for £1.99 :confused:

The model might be depicting one of the special Lancasters that carried the Grand Slam bombs. If my memory serves correctly, they had elements stripped out as the payload was so heavy.

Associate
Treated myself to a new computer :)

Dell Inspiron 2350:

X5pz5bq.jpg

Wouldn't usually go a for pre-built system but I was taken away when I saw this one. Everything is built into the base, with a 23 inch 1080p touchscreen on it. Looks amazing!

Then some speakers and backlit keyboard to go with it:

rUz17rM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom