Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldato
What, there completly road legal, if there blinding people it because thier not install properly.

Bullit

yup, these ones are fully legit e marked etc etc and are nothing more than a slightly whiter light that put out by normal bulbs, think your thinking of HID kits which i'm not a great fan of either unless its a factory install

Soldato
I wouldn't have thought so but I'll check the manual in the morning.

EDIT

No it doesn't. I suspect there would a piracy implication if you could :p

I was asking as I've got an old Panny recorder unit that has Freeview SD and HDD/DVD-RW recording. An upgrade to an HD twin tuner HDD and DVD (or possibly Blu-Ray) recorder would be a cracking bit of kit.

Cheers for checking. ;)

Associate
[TW]Sponge;25972135 said:
p8R3Rrw.jpg

God I'm crap at taking pictures :( Ray, come round my house :)

The content of the photo is what matters in this thread.

Nice guitar by the way. Ibanez make great guitars but they don't suit my style and don't suit the Les Paul character in my opinion. ;)

Edit: Slightly unfair comments removed.

Last edited:
Soldato
New tv unit, nice and cheap too :) (and fits my free amp)

DSC_0219_zpsb26eef68.jpg
]

edit: I've just realised I thought the tv unit was bowing but I think I need to adjust the feet on the amp

Man of Honour
looks good, how cheap and any good, I'm not a fan of Samsung, but maybe its just the models I have.
I really need a new one or two. Ghosting, black is more like light grey. Picture Q is rubbish.

Then one in room is great PQ, but so dark you can't watch dark scenes in movies as they are just black. And the smart bit is just terrible and doesn't work. Both Samsung as well so not even a cheap make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom