Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to buy some cooling fans for the onkyo av receiver, the one built in does not kick in for some reason:(

20140310_134947_HDR.jpg

Gravity changed its name after the oscars? :p

Thanks! You've a keen eye, it is indeed a facelift with 6 speed manual box! Extras include electric leather seats, sunroof and Harman Kardon sound system. No xenons unfortunately but looking to retrofit.

I quite agree, it still looks decent and smart against most other things on the road. I am massive fan of the E46 M3 (however not a fan of the running costs). I weighed up the options and was seriously considering waiting for the right Estoril Blue E46 M3 to turn up but when one did, I didn't have the guts to follow through with it. So this is very much the head decision over the heart, and will wait a couple of years to pick up a tidy E46 M3.

I went through pretty much the same process with mine, I settled on a 330ci clubsport in estoril blue :)

I just don't earn enough to justify the running costs of the M3. The 330ci has plenty of pull so I'm pretty happy with it and have no regrets.

If you like your music I would consider upgrading the audio, even the hk isn't amazing.
I just had my opamps upgraded from baris on ebay and aux input added, I then fitted aftermarket speakers with everything else stock. While you're at it you should get the upgraded firmware for the speed cameras.
Nothing else really needs changing on the car, it has pretty much all the features.

That's brilliant. :) WooHoo! :D

You need to get the camera sorted so it's landscape for the next one.

Yeah, I hadn't been out for a few months due to the weather so forgot to rotate the lens (Drift HD). Hopefully I'll be out this weekend again. :)

My triceps are killing me... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom