Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Dunno if it counts but..

728590382.jpg

The end looks a little bit like a mans tool? kinda

Soldato
Is that thing good enough to do the whole house? Which model and how much was it might I ask?

The charge lasts 20+mins, which doesn't sound much, but because it is light and cordless I can get round our three bed house in no time with it. It depends how heavy your hoovering is. For a start we have no pets and we flick it round the house every day, meaning the task is hardly a big one.

As for emptying it, well I don't know how much crap you guys have on your carpets but one use doesn't fill it! I'd definitely recommend one, however, we didn't pay for it and I don't think I would at over £200!

The suction is very good, also an electric current goes to the head to turn the bristles. You can also detach it down to a nice little hand held that is easy to use in the car ;)

Model number is DC44.

Soldato

Google's new Drive price plans are insanely cheap!
1TB of storage for £6 a month!

My works gigabit connection to the net is gonna be feeling it! ;)

I just had to renew mine, since it seemed to cancel out post some swine from China hacking me. I was slightly annoyed I'd signed up at 4.99 for the 100GB and then saw it changed, but got an email this morning saying mine had gone down to $1.99. Bargain!

They must have a shedload of HDDs under someones desk somewhere whirring away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom