Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
£2 USB OTG cable for the Tab 10.1 (original version) I wasn't expecting this to work considering I'm running a nightly Cyanogen ROM on such an old tablet now but it works!

*snip*

I now have a couple of choices for live presentation when shooting. They can review photos as they're being taken and zoom in/out, delete images and so on without disturbing me shooting.

What app is this?? I'm looking at getting an OTG for my Nexus 7 when I go too 'merica in 3 months! :cool:

Soldato
Love that. You mind me asking where/how much?

Still using my old mans player from the 70s. Really tempted to invest in a nice beginner deck, and they say the RP1 is the dogs danglers.

Is £329.00 with Performance Pack - Union Flag Edition from Doug Brady HiFi the standard version is £229.00 or £298.00 with Performance Pack

Use code DBVCAO3 for 3% off when buying online

Soldato
My Chromecast's turned up

2643qtj.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What app is this?? I'm looking at getting an OTG for my Nexus 7 when I go too 'merica in 3 months! :cool:

That's DSLR Controller but there are many OTG apps out that do different things. Your Nexus should support OTG by default so just install the relevant app to do what you want to gain from the feature :)

Movie players like MX Player will be able to browse USB drives by default as well.

Last edited:

ajf

ajf

Soldato
I take it you like the Nissan Cube then? :p

I do:D
Just like the fact they are all slightly quirky when so many modern cars are very similar.
having said that I actually drive an Astra diesel, although I did have two of the original Smart cars - a lime green/yellow coupe and then a slightly more sensible dark blue cabrio!

Associate
:cool: I love the Japanese Microcars. I wish more were available over here.

microcar <-- I told my wife that and she laughed, saying that I am 6' 6" and can still drive it ok, one of the main reasons for buying the wagon R model. Also, I always wanted to buy this particular model since I first saw it back in 2008, Plus over here the wagon R is really popular.

Skunkworks said:
Paint it red for the full Postman Pat effect.

Nice one :):cool:

Soldato
First spoiler may be NSFW.

/The image in the spoiler is described as NSFW.

Gentlemen and ladies if we have any, I have a other wonderful treat for your eyes.

This was shipped to me on the 4th and it finally arrived Thursday, wasn't able to pick it up on Friday because our Sorting Office closed early but today, I have it. :p

Now, a box isn't what I was expecting for what I ordered, but let's continue and see what's inside.

2014-03-21%2013.11.54.jpg

Now, let's open the box of trolls.

2014-03-21%2013.15.07.jpg

Well, okay then! Wasn't expecting this too, but it's all good still! ;)

Due to the nature of the image, you could class it as NSFW and if the mods wish, I can "edit" the picture to add smiley faces or shining white beams of jesus light that the Japanese love to add to these sort of things.

2014-03-21%2014.52.43.jpg
It's a Wall Scroll/Tapestry.

Meet Yaya-chan from the Anime TV series, Unbreakable Machine Doll (?????????? Mashin-D?ru wa Kizutsukanai). Yaya is a puppet, but a living machine doll powered by magical circuits made of both mechanical and organic parts. She is designed for hand to hand combat. :p

To be honest, this is the only Wall Scroll that I have like the one above, all the others I have are totally safe and ordering this took some courage.

The spoiler contains more information about the series and it's SFW.

Trailer for the TV series.

Has a really catchy ending song, so much it's got a lot of my community screaming and spamming Maware! (spin) when it was airing.

Last edited:

ajf

ajf

Soldato
:cool: I love the Japanese Microcars. I wish more were available over here.

microcar <-- I told my wife that and she laughed, saying that I am 6' 6" and can still drive it ok, one of the main reasons for buying the wagon R model. Also, I always wanted to buy this particular model since I first saw it back in 2008, Plus over here the wagon R is really popular.

I hope I didn't offend! I thought that was the official description for them.
They are built to a very stringent size etc aren't they?

Soldato
Hm, the other anime stuff I can understand as that is the art style... but this banner... she is practically naked and has the anatomy of a child. Bit too much for my liking, the one in the thong and blue skirt was pushing it for me too to be honest.

edit: I watch a lot of anime so I'm not one of the "that's for kids" crowd.

Associate
A t-shirt from tee fury as it tickled me
06c7772e-e73e-488b-bc7d-99aec8b93b1f_zps776cac15.jpg

and a new life jacket for mini-deejette as she's grown and starts dragon boat racing, once the ice has melted.
2014-03-13130641_zps1329d2c9.jpg

Soldato
ZunW4JF.jpg

With MGS out today it seemed like the right time. Got quite a good deal too, Tesco were selling damaged-box stock on their Outlet store on Ebay for £299, marked as "new and unused". Got a discount code too which knocked a few quid off.

Arrived yesterday, sure enough the box was a little tatty, everything inside looked pristine, unused and wrapped in plastic/bagged as you'd expect. Set the console up and went through the first-run process, then it asks me if I want to log in as Marc Roberts. Evidently wasn't as "new and unused" as I thought.

Spoke to Tesco customer services, they said it must've been down to a listing error as they'd been selling refurb stock too, and offered me a £30 refund as an apology. £266 for a PS4 which is in the same condition as a brand-new one, with the usual 12 month guarantee. Can't argue with that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom