Nix

Nix

Soldato
New gym stuff

20140320_1501081.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
£2 USB OTG cable for the Tab 10.1 (original version) I wasn't expecting this to work considering I'm running a nightly Cyanogen ROM on such an old tablet now but it works!

Tab10.1_USBOTG.jpg

I now have a couple of choices for live presentation when shooting. They can review photos as they're being taken and zoom in/out, delete images and so on without disturbing me shooting.

Soldato
£2 USB OTG cable for the Tab 10.1 (original version) I wasn't expecting this to work considering I'm running a nightly Cyanogen ROM on such an old tablet now but it works!

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/Tab10.1_USBOTG.jpg[img]

I now have a couple of choices for live presentation when shooting. They can review photos as they're being taken and zoom in/out, delete images and so on without disturbing me shooting.[/QUOTE]

Nice, much cheaper than 2 Eye-Fi cards. I assume you shoot in RAW + Large JPG so they can review the JPG?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Nice Red Snapper!
But boo at the Dark Side :eek::p

Very cool Mr. Kahn
Nice, much cheaper than 2 Eye-Fi cards. I assume you shoot in RAW + Large JPG so they can review the JPG?

No I shoot in only RAW! The app will decode the embedded preview image from the CR2 file and display that along with histogram/metadata. Takes a few seconds to decode and display but that's no bother.

You can also use it as a live view screen in video mode and control all the settings.

Soldato
Nice Red Snapper!
But boo at the Dark Side :eek::p

No I shoot in only RAW! The app will decode the embedded preview image from the CR2 file and display that along with histogram/metadata. Takes a few seconds to decode and display but that's no bother.

You can also use it as a live view screen in video mode and control all the settings.
Ahhhh ;)

Caporegime

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/Tab10.1_USBOTG.jpg[/img

I now have a couple of choices for live presentation when shooting. They can review photos as they're being taken and zoom in/out, delete images and so on without disturbing me shooting.[/QUOTE]

Who are "they" that can delete your images in the middle of your shoot?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Who are "they" that can delete your images in the middle of your shoot?

Taking the wording too literally I see.
Makeup artists and myself during test shoots. They/we can delete/organise or edit to test out different things and keeping what works, deleting what doesn't. I don't need to have all images in LR to know what will definitely be kept and what won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom