Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OCUK don't do phone cases... so I should be OK posting the direct links as they are not a competitor... here is where they came from:

http://www.in7.com/cases/apple/iphone-6/para-blaze-x-for-iphone-6-4-7in.html

http://www.in7.com/by-brand/kajsa/vintage-collection-for-iphone-6.html

http://www.in7.com/cases/apple/iphone-6-plus/oak-cover-collection-for-iphone-6-plus.html

Mods... if breaking any rules with those links, apologies & please delete

Those are very nice cases but it looks like half of the bottom edge isn't protected. Is that correct?

Associate
Couple of CDs:

a5yFeG.jpg

Permabanned
Where did you end up getting a place crinkleshoes? You're probably around the corner :p

Friesen, about 10-15 minutes away from Altkirch - where are you?

Those are very nice cases but it looks like half of the bottom edge isn't protected. Is that correct?

The lips come around enough that it's protected when dropped at any angle.

Soldato
I thought I'd replace my crappy rattle-y £20 Wireless KB&M combo with a Microsoft Desktop 6000, for a tenner from the MM. The change in quality feel is like a breath of fresh air! Thanks, whoever I bought it from!

Old
IMG_2034%20%28Custom%29.JPG

"New"

IMG_2035%20%28Custom%29.JPG

Also a couple of CDs. I'm really getting into Death Cab now. Narrow Stairs is next on my list.

IMG_2029%20%28Custom%29.JPG

Associate
My 2 year old boy has the same shopping trolley which he enjoys pushing around.

You want some?

Just as a follow on.

When my cousin (now 11) was 3 we brought him to Smyths toys on the advice of his mother to buy one of those Little Tykes sit in cars. He went ballistic crying and hated sitting in it.

However, he was obsessed with a toy shopping trolley being pushed around by a little girl and when she was taken home, he started pushing it around. We got it for his birthday, along with an outdoor activity set and some other stuff, but the trolley was his favourite for a long time.

Let kids play with what they're happy with, no point in forcing your expectations and opinions on them.

Permabanned
We Looked Like Giants has to be my favourite song on that album, although Ultimate Favourite Song award goes to Unobstructed Views.

The title track and passenger seat are my two favourites off Trans.

soul meets body for me :)

Your heart is an empty room is probably my favourite off Plans followed by What Sara said.

I wish Gibbard and Dntel would hurry up and give us a Postal Service follow up already. Been talked about for years and still nothing.

Well damn. Just looked up Postal Service on wiki;

On August 3, 2013, Ben Gibbard announced on Twitter that the Lollapalooza after-show would be the last Postal Service performance ever, and that the band would formally disband permanently after the show, finally quashing rumors of a highly anticipated second album. On early in the morning of August 5, 2013, they played their last live song at the Metro Chicago.

Soldato
That all looks great for a 3yo lad... except the toy shopping trolley. Not sure about that bit.

My 2 year old boy has the same shopping trolley which he enjoys pushing around.

You want some?

Just as a follow on.

When my cousin (now 11) was 3 we brought him to Smyths toys on the advice of his mother to buy one of those Little Tykes sit in cars. He went ballistic crying and hated sitting in it.

However, he was obsessed with a toy shopping trolley being pushed around by a little girl and when she was taken home, he started pushing it around. We got it for his birthday, along with an outdoor activity set and some other stuff, but the trolley was his favourite for a long time.

Let kids play with what they're happy with, no point in forcing your expectations and opinions on them.
So much discussion about the trolley.
He's had a few of them before but they have all broken. We saw this one for a cheap price and got it, if it only lasts a short time then it doesn't matter.

But he is setting himself up for a world of hurt for the next decade. ;)

"Dad, I got 50 presents last year !"
As he gets older it'll be easier.
A few higher value items, e.g. Games console, remote toys etc... done. No lugging many boxes around and spending hours wrapping it all up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom