Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
An SSD for a dedicated FSX install.

20140226_112740_zpsd1babad7.jpg

Couple of purchases today...
A batman and joker print to go in the front room to go with our joker canvas
463E35C9-5EF4-4E8B-BFFE-7086CD835AEC_zpsccaiui0n.jpg

I also picked up a Radley cross body bag as I wanted a more 'secure' bag for when we went away.
DA85A635-5A56-4B5D-B3D9-64EF6DEF0664_zpsefn79r4u.jpg

Congrats! Is it usually so difficult to get an Iranian tourist visa, or was your application complicated by your means of transport (cycling)?

It seems to be a bit of a lottery with a British passport. If you are booked on a tour there seems to be about a 75% success rate. Travelling independently seems to be about 50/50. I did put cycling on the itinerary so not sure how that affected it. I know two more British cyclists who got visas 6 weeks ago but I know other who got rejected 8 weeks ago.

Have "those" people not traveled anywhere else? :p
Bet it is a fantastic place to travel, think the food will be a delight! Have fun!

The main recommendation is from a mate who has been to nearly 100 countries, he puts Iran at the top (despite almost facing the death penalty there for adultery). He's been 5 times now. edit: Reading that back sounds a bit aggressive! I've gotten a bit used to being defensive about Iran as a lot of people assume it's a hole, just realised your comment was jokey :).

Last edited:
What bike is that orderoftheflame? I can see the Fox Shocks, struggling to figure out the frame and wheelset though

Canyon Spectral AL 8.0.

2014 Fox TALAS 32 140mm, Wheels are DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline. So light! But managed to tubeless convert them without a compressor.

Why do you have a bike for show in your dining room?:confused:

I was banned from showing it off in the living room. :(

It seems to be a bit of a lottery with a British passport. If you are booked on a tour there seems to be about a 75% success rate. Travelling independently seems to be about 50/50. I did put cycling on the itinerary so not sure how that affected it. I know two more British cyclists who got visas 6 weeks ago but I know other who got rejected 8 weeks ago.

Cool, thanks :) I have dual citizenship, so if and when I go I'll do some research and see if my non-EU passport will fare any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom