Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. :)

I say! *monocle falls into brandy* That is rather purdy :)

Ta :)

I know Bimmers always get huge boners on here, but that really isn't to my taste. Obviously it's better than my Volvo and Golf, before anyone says it, but white, 3 door, massive wheels is my car nightmare-combo.

Recession white looks awful. 3 doors in a saloon is impractical and done sheerly for aesthetic reasons. Huge alloys with low profile tyres = crashy ride and unnecessarily expensive tyres.

Great engine though.

You're entitled to your opinion of course!

I was not, and never have been keen on 'recession white' for the majority of 'average' cars. But cars packing a significant punch or being a bit special can pull it off imo. Regardless of color I was going to buy this car alone based on spec. White's grown on me quite a lot over the last few weeks but I still think that the majority of cars in white appear try hard. I've always had black cars prior.

Spec:
34k miles
2010 plate
Prof. Nav
Harman Kardon
Sunroof
19" 313's on Non-RFT's
Black Dakota leather
Electric Folding mirrors
Full electric & heated seats (lumbar & bolster)
PDC Front & Rear
Service pack until 50/60k (can't recall which)
Few months warranty remaining.

Coupes I agree the size of the door makes them impractical but you don't buy a coupe for practicality, just like you don't buy a 2 seater sports car for boot space...

The ride on non-RFT's is a massive improvement and very tolerable in comparison to my old E90 330D on 19" RFT's. To replace rears @ 255/30/19 = £190 p/c, fronts @ 225/35/19 = £140 p/c, roughly £100 cheaper per corner than RFT's. I wouldn't be put off by large wheels as you don't have to have run flats. :cool:

Last edited:
New bench:

o8xvlf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom