Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Bought this little GPS plus the addon Heart Rate Monitor / Speed Sensor/ Cadence Sensor last week for my bicycle that really lets me know how unfit I am..:(

Last edited:
Associate

Old board was a few repairs past its prime. Could have soldiered on but found a good deal. Exciting.

How small are your feet?

Soldato
Almost £3k worth of Multiyork sofas arrived bright and early yesterday morning.

LiYfaqe.jpg

qwWn3lp.jpg

The smaller one is called 'Imogen' and the larger one is a 'Nadia', in extra large. It's flipping enormous!

They're nice, but I'm not sure they're £3k nice!

Very nice.

They're pretty similar to my sofa. They got left in the flat I bought which was a result.

Soldato
It is a lot yeah but ya know. I remember when they were £130+ when it released. I got it for £57.

It's for those large transfers when I have little time and hate waiting.

Associate
Fair enough :D I remember paying £100+ for a 1GB SD card back in the day, I think it's soured my experience so much that I don't bother with anything other than the free pen drives I've amassed over the years anymore!

That and a lack of USB 3 on most devices I tend to want to transfer things to...

Man of Honour
I <3 the bindings, had them about a year, they make my feet happy.

Size 9 in shoes usually, wear a size 8 binding. Wakeboards are much wider than snowboards

I have some liquid force bindings with an open toe and occasionally slide forward on a hard (or more likely clumsy) landing. Quite fancy a new closed toe binding but not riding much at mo.

Permabanned
I have a 64GB Sandisk Extreme Pro... different case but same read/write speeds.

Compared to my old 8/16GB usb 2 sticks that could take 10-15 minutes to load an ISO or ISO based files (or a 16GB I got from work that takes half an hour).

It loads an iso in under a minute (even the small I/Os is quick). And installs Win 8 in the blink of an eye... really nice for that & large files can easily hit 200MByte/s write.

Associate
How small are your feet?

No actually despite my initial skepticism they're actually quite good, I'm really enjoying the freedom of having quality sound and no wires, the only thing that sucks a bit is that they only have about a seven hour battery life but they come with a cable, so it's not so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom