Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New bike after crashing my old one 4 weeks ago - wounds nearly healed. Amazingly my wheels survived the crash so put them on the new bike. About to take it for a quick test ride.

RT-80.jpg

I'm sitting here nursing broken ribs and a dislocated right shoulder but my wheel didn't survive after being hit full on by a car.
My road bike would have been killed.

wheelbent.jpg

I'm sitting here nursing broken ribs and a dislocated right shoulder but my wheel didn't survive after being hit full on by a car.
My road bike would have been killed.

wheelbent.jpg

No car involved for me luckily, just a barbed wire fence which cracked and bent the titanium frame. Had there been a car I would probably have been killed at the speed I was going. Hope you heal quickly and get back on your bike. Is the wheel is the only damage?

^ Love this steel series gear! Goes really well with the yellow windows background.

I need a mechanical keyboard and that, don't know whether to go with steel series or razer but I guess you just helped me make up my mind :D

I have the razer here, used to run all razer gear but apart from the keyboard I find the rest of their stuff cheaply made.

The keyboard takes a little getting used to with the new switch but its grown on me, plus the oversized spacebar helps with gaming for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom