Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pyrotechnic hobby is getting more and more expensive.
cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

Impressive. Are those boxes then wired up to igniters which set off the fireworks?

Yes usually Electric -match or talon style igniters.

*blip* The NSA have now been informed *blip* :p
I have been on all the lists for ever. big ol pile of federal firearms license and explosives permits on hand.

Nice, any vids showing your own display:)
not yet just got the equipment.
it will be used in a memorial pyro musical display in a couple weeks using about 12 of the modules. I will have video of that display then

Yeah for £70 you get a t-amp 24bit dac and a headphone amp. Can't complain with that really.

topping make some brilliant gear. i read a link by some guy who had invested thousands into gear over decades and he said it's amazing how you can now get a setup for like £200-£300 which could match systems 5-10 times the price.

it's due to advancements in tech. i own a aune t1 myself and a schiit vali (headphone setup).

will probably end up with a topping or nad speaker setup soon enough.

DSC_2401-2_zpsyvzplb3q.jpg

Second hand Webley Tomahawk in .22. Made in Birmingham before they moved production to Turkey :(. Just needs a a few coats of oil on the stock to bring out the grain and I think it'll be a nice looking rifle.

I've always used Liberon finishing oil or danish oil in the past, but I might pick a bottle of truoil up to try. I have heard good things about it on the airgun forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom