Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U7iEoE.jpg

This has been on non stop play for the last 3 weeks

What's it for? What does it do? What size is it? A little context please..?

Some kind of fetish thing?

Edit: I can see the clasp now, but if it's just a bracelet, why does it need the magnets? Or does it go around your neck, or.... some other part of your anatomy...?

You strap it around your balls and it magnetises them. Whoever you hook up with will have a superman child!

Just got another German Shepherd also called him Duke, My other GSD (Rex) Died at 4 and a half years old last month right in front of me looked like some sort of heart attack god bless his soul.

Meet Duke ignore the Couch Rex ruined it!

0nlqK8Pl.jpg

Is it as good as the advert? Does it handle carpet?

Things are seldom as good as the adverts although this is pretty close. But it is fun. You control it with a phone or tablet and that's where all the sounds after made (ie the iPad mades the noise rather than the droid). But it is fairly quick and yes it handled carpet absolutely fine. My 8 year old played with it for a coupled of hours and I think he will play with it occasionally. But a bit like a small remote control car there is only a limited amount it will do. I think it will be an occasional toy rather than something used a lot. It is very cute (but not that big).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom