Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0025_zps9zrivh1m.jpg

IMG_0026_zpsewy30btv.jpg

Them screw mountings at the top would do my head in.

Nice mirror though! Mind you don't matter how nice it is, you will still look like **** in the mornings! :p

Not my taste. :p

I like my planars and a high end tube amp.

Try tubes if you haven't already. Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies is a good starting point with some planers, even the king of mid-fi the senn 650 are ace with the Woo's.

Each to their own, this is just something I have in my lounge, my hifi is in its own room. ;)

It's too heavy for the wire mount really. It needs to go 6" higher says my inner architect golden section etc

Can you flip the mountings up the other way so the wall part is behind the mirror? You'd need to screw them into the wall first and then offer up the mirror to it afterwards.

It's supposed to be therapeutic for ailments of the joints/tendons. I have a chronic elbow condition from a crash a few years back that has been getting worse. Hoping this will help, even if a little.

Erm, what's with the 'fabulous' chat?!

But to be fair, are there any better ones floating about? I hope it helps you in some form though mate. :)

Very nice, I have a herman miller aeron as well but thats for the downstairs 'work' office, this is my midlife crisis gaming chair. its nice and firm, shoves you in a decent position and the lumbar support whilst not an exact science feels like its doing a good job of maintaining a good posture.

Pleasantly surprised and most happy with my purchase would be my summary :cool:

I wouldn't let any of your lady friends see that chair:p

Very nice, I have a herman miller aeron as well but thats for the downstairs 'work' office, this is my midlife crisis gaming chair. its nice and firm, shoves you in a decent position and the lumbar support whilst not an exact science feels like its doing a good job of maintaining a good posture.

Pleasantly surprised and most happy with my purchase would be my summary :cool:

I like the look of these chairs, but just not convinced the fake leather will hold up well and for the price of the chairs i'd expect real leather tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom