Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't they got issues with standards and getting sets to decode 4K correctly which makes jumping into 4k a little risky at present?

Yeah and the protocol that Sky has gone for is really really low bandwidth, i think only 6Mbps.

I dont care how good the algorithm is, that sounds to me like a massive drop in quality from 4k.

Also sky has said their 4k wont likely work with any 4k bought before this year. So all those early 4k tv buyers are stuffed.

6mbit for 4k?

lmao... that's barely more than youtube 720p quality.

youtube 1080p is 8mbit

youtube 4k is 35-45mbit!

Exactly. The bandwidth just seems too low for my liking. I would want to wait and see it in the flesh before jumping in that's for sure.

And it will be at a premium too. Rumour has it you can only get the 4k service if you sign up to sky broadband as well.

As for bandwidth, netflix is only 15Mb and this new algoithm is meant to be 2 to 3x times better compression.

A whole box full of... yesssss... you guessed it... diabetes!

So far... it turns out the following are horribly gross and will be promptly going in the bin:
- red vines
- twizzlers
- cinnamon bun bites
- twinkies

It's like you robbed the local "gas station"
Poor taste in US sweets! Those are the bottom of the barrel :D
However, if you can't buy them in the UK, I can see why you ordered them.

I don't get the fascination with American sweets and crisps. When I lived there I used to bring stuff home from the UK because their stuff was so rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom