Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the fascination with American sweets and crisps. When I lived there I used to bring stuff home from the UK because their stuff was so rank.

I totally agree with you. For my birthday my wife bought me a selection of random sweets, many of which were famous american products and all I can say is that I was so underwhelmed.

They aren't a patch on the bog standard chocolate you get in the UK let alone compared to Swiss chocolate like lindt.

Yup... taste like some weird chemical and once that goes away, there's no real flavour to them... i spat both them and the red vines out they were so bad.

I was expecting decent strawberry licorice type flavour... especially with how popular they seem to be in the USA... :(

I got mine from B&M, no flavor to them at all, horrible 'sweaty' texture to them too.. :(

I totally agree with you. For my birthday my wife bought me a selection of random sweets, many of which were famous american products and all I can say is that I was so underwhelmed.

They aren't a patch on the bog standard chocolate you get in the UK let alone compared to Swiss chocolate like lindt.

Lindt is dog poo compared to what you can buy in Switzerland itself.

There is a shop called Läderach which does the best chocolate you have ever tasted... Don't even like Lindt anymore.

Only downside is that it is £7 per 100g...

Birds milk arrived at my home today, the best sweet in the world!

EzWCPIeSrmo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom