Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Ooh, what is it?

pcs9a.jpg

pcs9b.jpg

Man of Honour
How much was it? There was one going about the road bike topic a while back which i bought.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FLJMCG0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

Its gone up from £29.99 but its still very good for the money.

I've had two of them and both have broke where you tighten up onto the crossbar.
The Park Tools PCS-9 cost £76 from Halfords and is built like a tank.
I've seen it as low as £69 but wanted the easy delivery option.

Caporegime
ring.jpg

Picked it up this morning, hope she bloody says yes! :eek:

Hope it goes well. Whatever you do she will be happy regardless.

You asked her father for her hand?

I did and got the old joke "no bloody way are you taking just her hand, you have to take the whole lot and we will be glad to have to stop subsidising her" :D

Hey....my father in law when asked if I can have his blessing just said 'No'...still working out if he was joking or not :p

Soldato
Hope it goes well. Whatever you do she will be happy regardless.

Hey....my father in law when asked if I can have his blessing just said 'No'...still working out if he was joking or not :p

I got told by my father in law when I said I was going to ask his daughter to marry me.

"listen son, are you totally sure you want to, you know what she's like, hard work and expensive to look after, just like her mother":D:D

Caporegime
Fifty shades of grey appears to be the love-child of the Da Vinci code and a damp copy of Razzle found in some railway cuttings.

It just gave women the chance to explore all those hidden desires about bondage that they would never normally admit to. And from what I've seen its written worse than Razzle ever was!

Didnt duck tape sales rocket after it came out?

Fifty shades of grey is to Duck Tape what Wallace and Grommit is to Wensleydale Cheese:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom