Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
rps20150924_113522.jpg

I bought some tyre shine, because you can never have enough tyre shine.

Bizarre thing is it also came with a sachet of moisturising balm, I guess it's for those who appreciate soft hands after a vigorous rubbing session.

Soldato
Two more to add to my collection - I do have some from detailing forums but they are very expensive - these are just as good at £3.49 each from Charlies stores.

Also use them in shower to dry it down after use.

411678775.jpg

Caporegime
More travelling purchases arrived.

JEP_4196.jpg

JEP_4198.jpg

Our footwear :D - from Vivobarefoot. Its ridiculously comfy.

JEP_4201.jpg

JEP_4206.jpg

Wanted a travel tripod, couldn't decide between the Velbon UT43D II and the Cullmann Magic CompactPod. So I ordered both to decide. Both are good, but the Velbon wins. :)

Soldato
You do what? You dry your shower after you use it? Why?

After every shower - I hate water marked and dirty showers -:eek:- also it is less hassle to clean it on the weekly bathroom clean up.:):)

I must also say it is quite easy now I have those shower panels instead of tiles and new shower screen is frame less so no nooks and crannies. :D

Soldato
After every shower - I hate water marked and dirty showers -:eek:- also it is less hassle to clean it on the weekly bathroom clean up.:):)

I must also say it is quite easy now I have those shower panels instead of tiles and new shower screen is frame less so no nooks and crannies. :D

Just coat your tiles and panels with Rain X or similar hydrophobic magic and the water just drains off leaving no marks.

Caporegime
More travelling purchases arrived.

Wanted a travel tripod, couldn't decide between the Velbon UT43D II and the Cullmann Magic CompactPod. So I ordered both to decide. Both are good, but the Velbon wins. :)

I dont think those last shoes on the right suit you. Wrong colour and may be a bit impractical :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom