Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I work a lot closer to home these days (cycle-able!) so I've been able to get the kind of car I've lusted after for a while:

Looked around on eBay and classic car forums looking for something interesting (primarily a triumph dolomite) and this came up very close to home so I had to go and have a look, ended up with it.

And yes, it's a bit broken before someone asks! Starts and runs but temperamental, needs some attention but hopefully nothing too drastic by the looks of it. Will definitely be a learning experience.[/QUOTE]

What a great blast from the past. :cool: Looks in great condition, was it expensive?

Associate
I work a lot closer to home these days (cycle-able!) so I've been able to get the kind of car I've lusted after for a while:
Looked around on eBay and classic car forums looking for something interesting (primarily a triumph dolomite) and this came up very close to home so I had to go and have a look, ended up with it.

And yes, it's a bit broken before someone asks! Starts and runs but temperamental, needs some attention but hopefully nothing too drastic by the looks of it. Will definitely be a learning experience.

looks fairly decent from the picture. My dad had an ex police one years ago. I loved that car.

POB

POB

Soldato
right little vomit comet that!

Thanks. I don't think you would like the matching pumpkin eco leather interior. ;)

You won't have any problems finding that in a car park! :D:D

They had a nice dark green metallic, but I went for orange for this reason :D

They must be paying him to drive it surely..

:p nope I factory ordered this to my spec.

I think it looks great, better than the sea of silver and grey in car parks these days!
I'll have this for the zippy commute and the Rover 3500 for some V8 weekend fun :)

Thanks. I was very close to ordering a Fiesta but decided it was just too common for me.

Permabanned
5YVkUEw.jpg

From left to right.

Silversun Pickups - Better Nature.
Code Orange Kids - Love Is Love // Return To Dust.
Code Orange (Kids) - I Am King.
The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die - Harmlessness.
Chvrches - Every Open Eye.
And then all but one of Tegan & Sara's studio albums which I got a week or so ago but don't think I posted.

Still waiting on a bunch of Bonobo albums and Cap'n Jazz Analphabetapolothology album.

Permabanned
Chvrches and Bonobo, nice choices.

Quite a juxtaposition from the Code Orange albums.

Is that a Cherry G80 with Win8 keys? Nice :)

Yup. Full model serial is G80-3000LSCGB-2. Bought it because I just wanted a plain clicky keyboard. Didn't even factor the win key design into it when I bought it, but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived and they didn't have those annoying domes in the middle of the key that older boards (and some new ones continue to) come with. They're useless though as I use Linux :D So they get mapped to other functions (super key).

Soldato
From left to right.

Silversun Pickups - Better Nature.
Code Orange Kids - Love Is Love // Return To Dust.
Code Orange (Kids) - I Am King.
The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die - Harmlessness.
Chvrches - Every Open Eye.
And then all but one of Tegan & Sara's studio albums which I got a week or so ago but don't think I posted.

Still waiting on a bunch of Bonobo albums and Cap'n Jazz Analphabetapolothology album.

well, that's a list of bands I've never heard of :p
Am I not hip anymore, or am I not retro enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom