Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
How much is that skinning you?

82 Euros... About £60/month inc vat...

Which provider are you using out of interest? Currently got one being provisioned with online.net which will also have 200Mbit guaranteed and burstable up to 1Gbit.

Hetzner.de

I've been using them for over a year for a 6TB server with the same bandwidth allocation for about £25/month and the bandwidth utilisation regularly goes above the guaranteed amount, so i'm happy with it.

I used to use OVH... but they went a bit crummy.

I looked at online.net and quite a few others when I was picking a server... but the closest I could find to Hetzner for this storage/bandwidth was OVH at 5x 6TB and 500mbit gua / 1gb burst for about £120/month. I didn't think that was worth twice the price + I didn't really want to go back to OVH again.

https://www.hetzner.de/gb/hosting/produkte_rootserver/sx61

It includes 30TB for the money... no charges for going over, just reduced bandwidth... otherwise you can buy more fullspeed bandwidth if you want. The last server had 20TB and I rarely used 5...

I think it's a cracking deal...

Last edited:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Halfords industrial mid box. £100 of + -£10 vucher + -£3.50 topcashback - £86.50 total.

IMAG01691_zpszsnwqjwg.jpg

It's nice, but it's not as nice as my SuperlinePro top box. Still, can't moan for £86.50!

Associate
Halfords industrial mid box. £100 of + -£10 vucher + -£3.50 topcashback - £86.50 total.

It's nice, but it's not as nice as my SuperlinePro top box. Still, can't moan for £86.50!
very nice price for what it is... I was seen looking at the deal on this and the wife's look said it all..

in her defense ive already got 2 roll cabs, 2 mid boxes, 5 top boxes ( that she knows of ) and a mobile bench with drawers and a locking cabinet built in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom