Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
More of this!

AiGM8KwbEVseu5oaooJL3MjoH92JEqTMa_zACdKodney_2.jpg

Caporegime
[RXP]Andy;28726803 said:
Sigh..... I've removed my pictures from this thread as I see its causing too much hassle here. :rolleyes::)

Lol no need to do that. Its only cause I know I will never be able to afford a £1,100 belt.

Nothing wrong with been able to afford designer stuff and hell its cheaper than the women's designer stuff at least!

I know they will be made with the best quality materials, im just still not sure that several hundred pounds for a shirt when you could go and get a made to measure shirt made for you is a good deal that's all

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I know they will be made with the best quality materials, im just still not sure that several hundred pounds for a shirt when you could go and get a made to measure shirt made for you is a good deal that's all

I'd agree and most of my stuff from TF is MTM as its a better overall fit. However, these items were a limited run and they are pretty close in terms of fit to my MTM shirts plus they have a cocktail cuff which was pretty funky as id normal have a double cuff.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
On top of Stamps this week, along with this must make it the geekiest week of purchases for a while.

Some weird looking ice tray just so because i can make a transparent ice cube. Only a slight hint of "white" inside.

I quiet like that, as its a little different. :)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Ice in an expensive whisky?
If you like it cold should get one of the ice stones/metal.
While I would argue against normal ice in whisky, I've drank it with those huge balls of ice, and they're great.
They last about 4-5 drinks so dilution isn't really an issue (depending on your rate of consumption, and the ambient temperature)

Associate
Saw someone bought one of these about a week ago on here so I went out and got one myself:

3a78086fc31f5e48922c71a9709c3fba.png

Also got this ready made homebrew kit. It tastes absolutely delicious :D.

566807d45cf91f36faa12d19f4ee6425.png

This case also arrived today. More expensive than your usual case but it feels like a quality product and I didn't want a £5 case protecting a £800 phone.

556cb773ee8a14ad1533aaad1403e0ab.png

Associate
Another Tassimo buyer :)

I just had to order another bunch of chocolate pods for ours, as we're getting through about 4 a day (5 or 6 if my sister pops round).

I just tried the Oreo (with cream) and it tasted disgusting, I think i'll stick to Cadbury for now. Although I'm going to try some Suchard/Milka when I order some more pods from the Tassimo store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom