Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
image.jpg

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Why is Tom Ford stuff so expensive? Who is Tom Ford? Just looks like normal clothes to me :confused:

Most designer clothes are expensive and yes you are right they are just normal clothes. I know you are paying for the name like most designer wear but the quality is the material used is perceived to be of a better quality. Although its not as expensive as some people quoted on here not sure where those prices came from.

Soldato
[RXP]Andy;28721636 said:
Most designer clothes are expensive and yes you are right they are just normal clothes. I know you are paying for the name like most designer wear but the quality is the material used is perceived to be of a better quality. Although its not as expensive as some people quoted on here not sure where those prices came from.

The plants used to harvest the cotton for Tom Ford products are fed the finest soil and played soothing music to ensure top quality so I've heard. :p

If you have the spare cash and enjoy the product then that's all that matters.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
The plants used to harvest the cotton for Tom Ford products are fed the finest soil and played soothing music to ensure top quality so I've heard. :p

If you have the spare cash and enjoy the product then that's all that matters.

That made me laugh. :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom