Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What are you using them for?

Going to be rear speakers on my AV setup.
It's nothing special, Sony Dh810 receiver, warfdale sub, tanoy centre speaker & diamond 9 fronts.
Needed something small for the rears these have been recommended & get good reviews.

If they are as good as people say I may even replace the fronts at a later date as the wife doesn't want the living room dominated by speakers!

Last edited:

Mat

Mat

Soldato
inb4 what are thoooooose :p

It's quite obvious what look you're going for...

29473vk.jpg

Associate

Hmmm which one fist! Bought off Beer Hawk but one was missing so I raised a ticket I'm sure they will sort out....

That's a fantastic selection of beers!

Mmmm enjoy your Schneider Weisse Tap 6. Pour it into a tall glass, leave about an inch in the bottom of the bottle and give it a good swirl to get all the yeast off the bottom and then pour the rest in. Can I suggest you watch this review first. Not envious at all! ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00hN2kPEDAs

I will be ordering a case of 20 x Tap 6 and a case of 20 x Tap 5 for Christmas.

Soldato
Going to be rear speakers on my AV setup.
It's nothing special, Sony Dh810 receiver, warfdale sub, tanoy centre speaker & diamond 9 fronts.
Needed something small for the rears these have been recommended & get good reviews.

If they are as good as people say I may even replace the fronts at a later date as the wife doesn't want the living room dominated by speakers!

How will you be mounting them Rob? I have some MA Radius speaker to wall mount but the mounts are awful bulky.. I was hoping to come up with a very minimalistic design, but I haven't!

Associate
That's a fantastic selection of beers!

Mmmm enjoy your Schneider Weisse Tap 6. Pour it into a tall glass, leave about an inch in the bottom of the bottle and give it a good swirl to get all the yeast off the bottom and then pour the rest in. Can I suggest you watch this review first. Not envious at all! ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00hN2kPEDAs

I will be ordering a case of 20 x Tap 6 and a case of 20 x Tap 5 for Christmas.

Thanks I had the Tap 4 last night which was nice! I used a big round Belgium glass would a long one be better?

Soldato

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

New work laptop has arrived... it's... it's beautiful

p2BZFOW.jpg

UX305FA?

P1000248.jpg

LG 34UM95-P, Macbook Pro 13", Inateck 13.3 Inch Hard Shell Case, Apple Keyboard, wired because I like having a number pad.

Not enough money left for a decent desk? :p

I got it so when my shoe laces came undone I could just stab it in a tree so I had light to re-tie laces or as this says

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000LM-5-mo...arm-Cree-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-/191653665656

Just fancied it and for £7.50 it was cheap torch ;)

Don't carry it in the UK though - classed as an offensive weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom