Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Yup, I got one last week, its awesome.

128gb UK version or 256gb us version?

128GB version! Didn't know there was a 256GB version sadly :( I do store most of my documents on an external HDD so it should be plenty.

It feels so solid, and I'm loving the 13.3" size as well. Previous laptop was 15.6" and a hard plastic, so this will be a lot handier to take to meetings or for working on trains/cafes etc and the aluminum construction will give me a bit of peace of mind! Looking forward to getting some good use out of it :p

I'm strongly considering this. The CPU is worrying me though. Is it snappy enough for internet browsing, watching HD video and streaming music?

I was concerned about this too as my previous laptop was an i5, but after reading reviews it seemed quite good so went with it! CPU has been fine so far. I've been streaming YouTube, working on Excel, Word, Powerpoint at the same time, doing some work on Photoshop and Illustrator as well and it's took it all in its stride. Really good little package at a great price for what can loosely be considered an Ultrabook!

Associate
To complement my 2 gtx titan x's.

m75blv.jpg

Soldato
You can own WHATEVER offensive weapon you want on your own house/land.

Take that flashlight out into public and you have an issue though. It's made for/intended as an offensive weapon.

I have no intention of taking it out in the street - I have a normal torch for that - taped on to end of chair leg :D:D

Commissario
In true Iron Warrior style.

I had this arrive the other day, I couldn't work out what it was.
20151121what1.jpg

So I open it up, a lovely box full of packing peanuts, but it weighs too much
20151121what2.jpg

Ah, I hadn't realised the set would be that big.
20151121what3.jpg

A better look and few other bits that arrived in the last week or two, not shown is my new barcode reader*. I've not shown the 4 carrier bags of packing peanuts :p
20151121lastb.jpg

*I dropped my old one once too often (the new one is much better anyway).

Associate
I can't believe how broken the Homeworld remake is, yeah they call the multiplayer an alpha but if it hasn't been fixed by now its not going to be.. :(

It might be old code but that isn't that much of an excuse!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Forgot to take a photo, but last week a big box of various bits and pieces landed on my doorstep that I bought in an auction. A week later oafter many nights spent in the garage has turned it into this:-

2-2.jpg

Commissario
Damn you werewolf, I'd forgotten about homeworld remastered and the collectors edition ship..

I love that home world collectors edition. Want the mothership :(

I managed to pick it up cheap in the sale a few days ago, mainly for the model.
Now I need to reorganise the pit so I can put it on display out of the dust.

Is the lesbian vampire movie good
It's actually the GN set (27 volumes from memory), it's been a very long time since I watched the anime, but IIRC it's the same girl, in her vampire, and normal form.

Forgot to take a photo, but last week a big box of various bits and pieces landed on my doorstep that I bought in an auction. A week later oafter many nights spent in the garage has turned it into this:-

That is pretty awesome, I miss my old trains from when I was a nipper, but never had the room (or money) to get a big setup.
I'm guessing you're going to be adding scenery over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom