Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
DSC02666.jpg

b31ff7e9-bf6b-4ae2-81c5-99927880f6cc.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
i got them off the rainforest 10% off on grocery at the time so worked out at 40 quid offer still on till 7th june, just add GROCERY10 at the checkout

Thanks for the heads-up about that
icon14.gif

I've been looking to restock for a while and you've just saved me a little bit of cash....thanks very much :cool:

Associate
haha , my last 500 took a dive, my own bad, was out all day flying, forgot to top up the receiver battery (rookie mistake!), as i was inverted it died, sending the heli into a spin into the floor where it proceeded to over rev and blow up lol

Soldato
Both :p

(I actually purchased the plasters ages ago. I included them in the picture for added comedy.)
Thought it was a subtle joke. ;)

[Death];28125387 said:
new toy for me, Rex 600 Nitro Pro with YS56 engine and DX8 ;)

cant wait to get her out for a spin :)
Gorgeous bit of kit. Always wanted something like that as a kid.

What are the rules on flying things like that? Are they similar to the rules on drones? Can that hold a camera or is it just a helicopter?

Soldato
Not really a Purchase... but more a story of Excellent customer service!!!

10 months ago I bought a Corsair M40 gaming mouse from OcUK, 2 weeks ago it contracted a (known) fault... The scroll wheel stopped acting as a 'middle mouse button' and as I use mine for CAD/3D work and all Autodesk programs (that I use) utilise the middle mouse button for one thing or another (not the least panning a drawing or orbiting a 3D model) I was a bit miffed!!

Contacted Corsair, not expecting much as it's 10 (nearly 11) months old! they immediatly gave me an RMA number... Last week I sent it off and 4 day's later I received a nice 'spanking NEW' M45 Gaming mouse!!!

DqM573w.jpg

A few minor tweaks and better dpi!!! I'm a happy bunny!! :D

Associate
Thought it was a subtle joke. ;)

Gorgeous bit of kit. Always wanted something like that as a kid.

What are the rules on flying things like that? Are they similar to the rules on drones? Can that hold a camera or is it just a helicopter?

with the ys56 engine it could hold a camera, a gopro etc quite easy, im a member of a club and have insurance, cant be too careful with these things, definitely a killer in the wrong hands! , cant be quite hard to learn to fly a bit more advanced, flipping her over and flying around upside down is scary at first, after that you will love it :)

tempted to get a gopro for it ;)

Man of Honour
Knife and Zippo, got pretty much everything I need now, still waiting for sawyer mini water filter to turn up and need to decide on a first aid kit or put one together myself. And need to start experimenting with dehydrating some food.

6qim1x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom