Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I take it you have a good hand on the water chemistry? I'm assuming it uses cartridge filters? Do not neglect changing them!

The HotSpring uses a system called Fresh Water - you add salt to the water one time then a cartridge will produce chlorine at the output you select on the digital display. The cartridge lasts 4 months and you get 12 months supply. Everything else is pretty straight forward - use a strip to dip in the water and potentially have to adjust the Alkalinity / PH. Every 10 days the filters need to be removed for a clean and a dose of non-chlorine shock is added. Every 12 months empty and refill water.

https://www.hotspringworld.co.uk/freshwater-salt-system/

Last edited:
Associate
PBT key caps arrived. 95% of the keys match, it's a tricky layout. I have another set coming that may be better.

Custom cable is on order with hipster aviation connector.

DSCF8303.jpg

DSCF8305.jpg

DSCF8309.jpg
Really nice board that, I've just recently purchased a 60% anne pro 2 but feel like I'd have been better off going with a 65...

Soldato
Caporegime
Yep.

Could have a 2.5t for another £30 but wasn't quite as low and 1.5t is ample for swapping wheels on a 3 series coupe. Actually need to take the fronts off tomorrow & arch liners out to change headlight bulbs :o hence the purchase.

Fed up driving the car up on to boards/blocks to get my old jack under it.

Damn you! Ordered one now plus some axle stands. GRRRRR.

Back
Top Bottom