Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
That's nice. I like the complimentary colours. I did consider an R2 but I far prefer an ISO layout. So there was only a narrow choice of... the 88U. I'm absolutely loving mine so far. COmpletely used to TKL now and I really don't think I can go back to non-topre.

I'd say my Razer with MX blue switches was better for gaming. But this is acceptable for games and absolutely fantastic for everything else.

I really miss ISO layout, but I love this board otherwise. I actually replaced the stock domes with BKE Redux Domes for extra tactility. They're dreamy, I look for excuses to type stuff up now

V F

V F

Soldato
I too read that the K702 were replacements of the Q701 and K701 (with the 'death bumps') :D

Even my 702s, I have no idea where they didnt use any padding at all. Maybe they all have really big hair or Afros so it doesnt both them but on a shaved head, even the 702s get a bit uncomfy after a while. No pressure on my ear but it starts to irritate the top of my head where all the pressure is at one point.

Ideas below, it really needs foam either side to take the pressure off the top
The gel part off an old mousemat would be a bit too heavy i think. Might go with a bit of foam either side and the silk square thing ive robbed off my girlfriend - no idea what it's used for

ANk7Xi6h.jpg

S4FiVlch.jpg

OjFn1Orh.jpg

op3A6ahh.jpg

28euRZfh.jpg

PUqYi3cl.jpg

All they really needed to add was something like this. It would have cost peanuts and hardly added any weight

https://en-uk.sennheiser.com/accessories--headband-cushion---hd-600

The downside of this (other than the cost) is that it would need sticky taping / glueing onto the AKG headband... or my head :D

See those clear plastic slider thingies next to the elastic? Mine started to crack. :(

This is the first time I've been disappointed in one of your purchases :(

Are you happy with it? I can't help but think that a clear one would've looked much nicer.

How can one not love carbon fiber?

Soldato
This is the first time I've been disappointed in one of your purchases :(

Are you happy with it? I can't help but think that a clear one would've looked much nicer.

I didn't want to put it on but it scratches so easily, do you have a link for a clear one?.

Oh, i see you can get clear 3m vinyl and cut to size, maybe i'll give that a try.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Got some rubber dressing :cool:

20200417_183806%20(1).jpg

20200417_185806%20(1).jpg

Now the car is ready to rock and r.... I mean sit on the drive for the next few months :/

Soldato
The missus's secateurs turned up, just in time for the weather to change and put the gardening on hold. They're impressively sharp though, I feel like they'd cut through anything!

kw6Nupul.jpg

Also a new lens for my camera, not that I can actually get out and use it yet.
ByVfD16l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom