****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Associate
Bought these for the night time dog walking...

LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch 7438 (Black)
1photoo.jpg

2photo.jpg

Torch is brilliant!

LED Key ring/dog collar
3photoa.jpg

Cost £1.99, didn't work very well, was offered a refund or replacement. Got a refund and its started working again. Looks great when the dog runs off into the darkness lol.

Associate
^I have a flashing hoop that slips round the dogs neck, shes like a mobile disco at night!

lol mine flashes red/white/blue, is great idea I think to use on dogs.

---------------------

Bought this (3-in-1 grooming tool) as I broke my razor and had some vouchers to use. On offer in Tesco £15, they are £20+ online.

1photov.jpg

2photorj.jpg
4photo.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-edit- Thats better, Image doesn't want to kill the internet now.

After seeing it earlier in this thread, fantastic! I have not read a graphic novel/comic books before but only because I didnt really know where to start/would want to buy a lot in one go, this solved those issues and I am really looking forward to having a long read!

Last edited:
Man of Honour

After seeing it earlier in this thread, fantastic! I have not read a graphic novel/comic books before but only because I didnt really know where to start/would want to buy a lot in one go, this solved those issues and I am really looking forward to having a long read![/QUOTE]

Resize that image.

Associate
After seeing it earlier in this thread, fantastic! I have not read a graphic novel/comic books before but only because I didnt really know where to start/would want to buy a lot in one go, this solved those issues and I am really looking forward to having a long read!
Yay!
I was so quick to get rid of it and still got quoted! :( I've let my inner geek down.
And ... aww bless! :p

After I've read the 2 compendiums I might try some other comics/graphic novels although not sure which ones ... senses a spec me thread!

Associate

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-edit- Thats better, Image doesn't want to kill the internet now.

There are SPOILERS in that Walking Dead picture. Potential to ruin the series for those watching.

Associate
B8il6.jpg

Use to play Counterstrike:Source competitively so I hope I don't get addicted again!!

Couldn't say no at £7.99.

I bought it was on sale aswell :)

Dont have any pictures but I have bough cs:go and Natural selection 2 this month.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY (ect) reccomend both of these games.

Back
Top Bottom