****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Suspended
Custom made pine TV Cabinet

cab1.jpg

Designed myself months ago and sent the design off to a carpenter, quoted me a price and we agreed, got delivered today.

Very very pleased! It weighs an absolute ton, completely solid, all old school joints on it (proper carpentry joints), the draws don't move a single mm when seated, slot in perfectly. It smells lush, I absolutely love it.

Now to get the 46-50" TV that it was designed for :)

....or maybe a floor first, should definitely finish renovating before I buy anymore stuff for the house :o

Also, before anyone asks about the huge gap for the shelf, it's so if I get a massive centre speaker, it'll still go in :)

I'm pretty sure I remember you asking about this on here. Whether or not to buy a ready made or get a chippie in.

Glad you made the right choice. That will hold it's value, and it looks great. Cannot beat that fresh wood smell.

Caporegime
I'm pretty sure I remember you asking about this on here. Whether or not to buy a ready made or get a chippie in.

Glad you made the right choice. That will hold it's value, and it looks great. Cannot beat that fresh wood smell.

Yep!

Looks like this now....

cab2.jpg

Now I really need a new TV... :o

...and a floor...

Soldato
Arrived today..........

IMG_6709.JPG

Only had time to update firmware and do some basic setup.

The weekend will comprise of further setup and finding optimum place to wall mount.

Hopefully now I will be able to use smart TV and Lovefilm to the full while a billion other devices used by the wife and 3 kids at the same time.

Soldato
It is pretty amusing to see how much Raymond spends in starbucks and apparel, as said the coffee isn't even that nice! I understand the one vice thing but buy a coffee machine and coffee? The pic of all those glasses/tumblers and looking at the price of them online you could easily buy something much nicer :o

Soldato
It is pretty amusing to see how much Raymond spends in starbucks and apparel, as said the coffee isn't even that nice! I understand the one vice thing but buy a coffee machine and coffee? The pic of all those glasses/tumblers and looking at the price of them online you could easily buy something much nicer :o

He must like one of the women who work in there. But then again, they aren't that attractive, so he must actually like the coffee!

Back
Top Bottom