****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
If it's cheaper than the Logitech K750 then IMO it's the keyboard to have!

Requires no software or drivers, just works and they do a model with touchpad/numpad hybrid too but according to youtube comments, the responsiveness of the touchpad is quite slow?

Caporegime
stuff.jpg

Ready for tomorrows man jobs!

Need to run 4 network cables to the front room, wall mount my rear speakers and run the cables to the amp.

The fun bit? It needs to go under the floor boards, and the latch is about 2/3rds the size of me...should be fun! :p

No doubt the bloody front door will go when I'm 40ft away underneith the floor :p

Soldato
Have you tried installing it?

My effort ended with me removing it. Pump noise, fan noise and ropey link software. It’s going back on Monday. :(

Yes mate it's a load of crap. Fan's vibrate and rattle like mad. The link software will not work no matter what I do.

Mine is also going back, the corsair forum is full of people with the same issues. Really bad effort from Corsair...

Soldato
Dammit! Ah well, can't get them all!

Ahleckz I can't see that bet coming in, but for 'teh lulz' I've stuck a quid on it!

It was a bit of a disaster eh? :( Had the Aberdeen game on at work and I'm the only Aberdeen fan in my department amongst Celtic & Rangers fans. Today, the Rangers and Aberdeen fans out shouted the Celtic fans. "MON THE DONS" was heard a lot.

But alas, we're rubbish. Norwich won though! :o

Soldato
Do you repair these as a hobby, or was it just a one off?

If you have the skills I guess it saves a few bob!

Well I wouldn't call it lightbulb easy to be fair.

Had this happen to my month old Lumia 800 and was gutted. Kept thinking that had the front not been glass it wouldn't have happened. Repaired it though and it's been brilliant ever since though it would put me off buying another product using Gorilla Glass.

Soldato
Had a big Kendo Taikai today in London, so picked up a few things. A T-Shirt and a Tenugui (Cotten towel) and lots of Japanse snacks! The Rice crackers are salted one side and sweet the other, really nice. Two tuna Onigiri's and a free bento that was given to the players. :p

Mumishi3_Food_and_Stuff.jpg

Ate the bento few minutes ago, was delicious.

Picked up my 4th Glass Detolf from someone local for £20 this week. Pretty sure it won't be the last one.

New_Detolf.jpg

Just need to give it a clean and put it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom