yjugu8eq.jpg

Soldato
Picked up a few bargains this morning. "Ebay Sunday Spectacular"

Picked up

2 x Xbox 360 250GB + Forza 4 & Skyrim - £119.99 Each
1 x Raymond Weil Traditional Watch 5476-ST-00207 - £200
1 x Razor Spark DLX Scooter - Red - £24.99
1 x Razor Spark DLX Scooter - Blue - £24.99

Not sure on the watch, might have to DSR it if i dont like it. Is it actually properly discounted or is a bit of a con. Says RRP was £500, so a good £300 saving but i dont know jack **** about watches.

Stock images. Don't use them please.

Soldato
Yeah, am lucky enough to have the same but not sure if she would go with it... Ugh, got hit by a other custom charge for my Mami Tomoe jacket, £16 on top of £50 makes for very expensive jacket when it's only a single layer but it doesn't come close to my K-On jacket, that was "a lot" lol

I'm not super rich or anything, just selective with what I spend money on, compared to a few friends I have who buy this stuff, my monthly orders are small lol

Still you got a fair old collection there, it's not a cheap hobby lol. but as always nice gear

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Got a fair few bits last year, good old student funding! This year I can't afford anything :(. Getting the signed one direction album was the biggest bargain. Those fan girls are mad.

Caporegime
How do the black friday deals work? where are they displayed. And what time?

Looked at Amazon but a little confused, lightning deals etc. No clue.

There is a single page where they are ALL listed.

Each item has a time it gets put on sale.

Once item is added to basket (like all regular items), you have 15 mins to checkout or it goes back to the pool.

There is a countdown until they go on sale.

There is a limited stock on most items, rule of thumb is the better the bargain, the less the stock. So 50" Plasma TV for £500? There may be 1 or 2. £2 plastic ducks? There could be thousands. It seems things that don't get sold reappears later in the week. ala Avatar DVD last year for £9.99.

The good stuff are "hinted" and not listed. It'll say the department it belongs to and genre.

Electronic - Action.

That is likely to be a computer game.

What I do is in the morning, check out what has been listed, then set an alarm to "bid" (when I say bid, I mean ADD TO BASKET before everyone else) when the item's time is up for sale.

You don't need to stay on the page like a hawk for the whole day, you will know pretty much what is on sale from the start of the day.

Note - A lot of the stuff will be CRAP and a lot of tat. Seriously now, I say 90-95% of the stuff is utter rubbish. i.e. the watches will be a rubbish one. Some TV's are not full HD. Lot of kids toys. Good electronic stuff are few and far between. Do not get tempted to buy something because it is a bargain. Last year I ended up with a juicer (albeit a decent one), decent electric shaver, and Modern Warfare 3 for £18.

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Soldato
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (4th Thursday of November). You know that day when you give thanks to the Celts for feeding your Saxon ancestors when they landed in Dover with no food supplies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom