****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Man of Honour
Frist of the Black Friday Christmas presents:

nov1213.jpg

Soldato
if it helps Asda have Furbys online at the moment, they did not yesterday.

What is this craze. Anyhow I had to jump on it for my Daughter, hopefully the dog wont eat it or hump it on Christmas day

Man of Honour
Love the Teg :cool:. Would love to get one but the insurance for the Jap import version was horrific last time I checked. Is the UK version any better?

They are awesome huh :D

Admiral (my current insurance provider) have quoted me £650 as a 24yr old, 1yr NCB, licence 2 years 8 months with both parents (driving 20+ years, with other policies of their own) as named drivers.

Bearing my 53 reg Focus 1.8 TDCI was £500 in February I don't reckon this is too bad. Not extortionate by any measure really!

Associate
I bought this mic from here early in the year and it was crap.

Agreed.

No idea how it has such a good rating, the only way to get it to pick up my voice effectively was to hold it in front of my mouth. Only other way was using things like conference mode which made the sound quality awful.

Soldato
Agreed.

No idea how it has such a good rating, the only way to get it to pick up my voice effectively was to hold it in front of my mouth. Only other way was using things like conference mode which made the sound quality awful.

Yeah, I really don't understand how it has a good rating, maybe fake reviews by OC?

I had the same issue as you, the mic could only pick up my voice if it was right in-front of my mouth and even then, the volume wasn't very much.

I bought it to stick to the boom of my old PC350's (Mic is stuck on mute..) and even stuck to the boom which is pretty much in my face, it couldn't pick up my voice unless I started to shout.

Ah well, I got it in a sale so was only a few quid.

I'm using my PC360's now and the mic is awesome, feels great to speak again.

Associate
Nice!!

I am quite fond of the MGBGT myself.
I work opposite a Brown & Gammons MG garage, i see hear quite a few rumbling MGBGTs come out of there :p

I bought an MGB but it's a bit of a wreck, so when I start the rebuild I'll pop a thread up in motors :)

I've always liked the look of the MGB, one with a V8 should be great fun!

Back
Top Bottom