****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Soldato
bought a couple of new ipads whilst shopping today :)

dull I know

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

and something much more fun :)
IMG_0857-1.jpg

unfortunately wife says its being wrapped up for the boys xmas and i'm not allowed to keep it for myself :( so much fun is going to be had on the 25th of December bring on the Lego

Soldato
I just looked that Simpsons book up on Amazon. Its basically just a listing of all the episodes and a summery of what they were about.

Pretty bloody expensive as well :/

Associate
I just looked that Simpsons book up on Amazon. Its basically just a listing of all the episodes and a summery of what they were about.

Pretty bloody expensive as well :/

Was only £15, so not expensive compared to that Amazon price.

But yeah, its an episode guide so of course its gonna be a list of episodes and summarys :p

Soldato
Go hiking or camping a lot or something to need something like that?

How much do these cost?
Yeah, I'm often off for a few days at a time and sometimes up to two weeks in the summer. When you add listening to music, stargazing app, wildlife ID app and having reserves for emergency comms and navigation it's handy to have. I'll see how it works as I have a 4 day hike in the snow planned for Jan/Feb so it'll be a real test with winter weather, sun low in the sky etc. to see how they fare. It's also a bit of reassurance.

I got this one from the US Amazon site as I had a gift certificate sitting doing nothing so only cost me £70 inc postage and VAT, you can get the same kit in the UK for a bit less than £120.

Back
Top Bottom