<<<<< IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING R9 290X BF4 PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! >>>>>

Associate
Sorry if an obvious question but had a confirmation that I'll be getting a Sapphire :) Looks like when I ordered I chose Royal Mail special delivery rather than DPD next day. Assuming this would still be delivered tomorrow? Cheers

OcUK Staff
I am up to date with the emails. Everyone has had a reply.

If you have not received a reply now, please check your junk mail first in case it is in there, if not, please do not hesitate to contact me. :)

OcUK Staff
Sorry if an obvious question but had a confirmation that I'll be getting a Sapphire :) Looks like when I ordered I chose Royal Mail special delivery rather than DPD next day. Assuming this would still be delivered tomorrow? Cheers

RMSD is also next day, so it shall be fine. :)

Associate
hi 5UB do you mean from the first batch.

Ive posted in the order enquiries as placed my pre-order on the 6th october and havent had a email?

checked my spam box as well and nothing received.

Associate
I'm part of the second batch. You guys had better leave some cards for the rest of us. ;) I shall be watching this thread and my inbox eagle eyed all day! 0_0 I shall be making an unboxing for the poor souls who won't have one yet ;)

OcUK Staff
hi 5UB do you mean from the first batch.

Ive posted in the order enquiries as placed my pre-order on the 6th october and havent had a email?

checked my spam box as well and nothing received.

I'm part of the second batch. You guys had better leave some cards for the rest of us. ;) I shall be watching this thread and my inbox eagle eyed all day! 0_0 I shall be making an unboxing for the poor souls who won't have one yet ;)

Yes the first batch is done, second batch of people should receive an email later. Shouldn't be too long. :)

OcUK Staff
When I say the first batch is done, I mean it is up-to-date so far, still some emails coming in slowly now, but I have completed the wave of orders that came through early this morning. :)

The second batch of people will likely receive an email before 9am this morning.

Soldato
How many cards left 5un?

More like how many sapphire/MSI(if MSI is hynix ram) cards left :)
Tho looking at the prices I'm thinking of cancelling the preorder and waiting on the non bf4 edition as its £30-£40 cheaper, I'm not really into bf so can safe money but the 'want it now' syndrome :)

OcUK Staff
OP
More like how many sapphire/MSI(if MSI is hynix ram) cards left :)
Tho looking at the prices I'm thinking of cancelling the preorder and waiting on the non bf4 edition as its £30-£40 cheaper, I'm not really into bf so can safe money but the 'want it now' syndrome :)

8 Sapphire left
14 MSI left

Back
Top Bottom