<<<<< IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING R9 290X BF4 PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! >>>>>

Associate
Hi there

Right this is a heads up!
Between 5am-6am tomorrow (Thursday) you will get an email from OcUK, be sure to be checking your email as all orders shall be being dealt with on an email basis from 5am tomorrow by 5UB himself. (You shall get a test email today linking you to this very forum post).

There shall be a dedicated email address which shall be included within the email, you shall need to reply to this email choosing the option you want and we shall process it and get your order shipped or money refunded.

The email shall contain all prices, what is in stock, ETA for items not in stock etc. etc. along with a link to benchmarks and information on upcoming regular R9 290 which launches late next week.

Our regular sales won't be dealing with this, it shall be done via email and 5UB dealing with it himself.

So far we have had half our allocation delivered, as such the first half of customers who pre-ordered first, shall be emailed first at 5am to make their choices.

Then the second half shall be emailed late morning / early afternoon to make their choices.

To any traders, we shall not be trading this product out or offering any discounts at all!

P.S. At 5am tomorrow R9 290X BF4 and R9 290X goes live, only R9 290X shall be order able, the BF4 editions are not for sale as those who placed deposits have first dibbs, so the BF4 Editions will not have order buttons on purpose. :)

wheres the benchmark link?!

OcUK Staff
got my confirmation email, got my first preference too!

thanks 5UB! I can finally go back to bed now lol

Suprised HIS isnt OoS...cheapest BF4 card and comes with hynix memory!

Edit: bit confusing, my order has changed to show I ordered a HIS, but it says line total: £391. A lot of money seems to have come out of my account, like over £400, but I already paid a £100 deposit, so shouldnt my card have cost £360?

Total you have paid is:

5. HIS R9 290X BF4 @ £469.99 Inc. VAT (IN STOCK)

Associate
Total you have paid is:

5. HIS R9 290X BF4 @ £469.99 Inc. VAT (IN STOCK)

Is that what ive paid today or ddi I pay £370 today?

Sorry just abit confused because my order is saying line total is £390. And its not showing up on my online banking yet.

Soldato
Just woke up to find my phone flashing and got excited when I saw it was a yahoo mail, checked and found it was email from somewhere else :(
I placed my preorder on the 13th so I wasn't expecting an email right now if at all.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

To make it clear - ASUS is SOLD OUT! BUT we do have 30 more Asus R290X BF4 versions arriving END OF NEXT WEEK, so if your happy to wait you can still let 5UB know and he will sort. :)

Sapphire BF4 - HALF SOLD, we had the most of these and it is the most popular for sure.

MSI BF4 - 20 will arrive today fingers crossed!

HIS BF4 - Plenty left.

Gigabyte BF4 - Plenty left.

OcUK Staff
With regards to the ASUS cards, these are sold out. If you want me to change your order to the ASUS and you would rather wait for more stock, please make it clear, otherwise I will change it to the next option you choose.

So just say to me you are happy to wait for the Asus, but a lot of people I have noticed are changing to alternatives as they want it ASAP! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Did you email the special email? Please make sure you do not hit reply, and email the noreply@over... email address.

I suspect he is in the later batch of people m8 as not yet had an email from us with the special email address on. ;)

yes at 5.15

When did you order? 5am emails only went to the first batch of people to give them first options as its on a first come first serve basis on buying the Deposit from us some weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom